C-Tech vacuum ovens are easy to use and have functional and practi-cal equipments.
They are suitable for various applications: Mild drying of delicate products, thermal treatments of oxydable materials, speed drying of cosmetic, plastic, electronic, chemical or agri-food industries.
A highly versatile range of compact vacuum ovens. These vacuum ov-ens enable heat sensitive materials to be dried at low temperature.
More stable samples can be dried at higher temperature up to 200° C(300° C option)
You can use our vacuum ovens for any laboratory or industrial applica-tion.
Designed to operate from room temperature +20° C up to 200° C(300° C option)
Final vacuum of 10-2 mBar, depending on the vacuum pump used.
Temperature time fluctuation: Less than ± 0, 2° C.
- Four sizes from 20 to 240 litres.
- The inner casing is made of corrosion resistant stainless steel, with rounded corners.
- The outer casing is made of sheet steel, finished in a tough stoved epoxy paint (colour light grey RAL7035).
- No contact between inner and outer casing and an optimised insulation minimises heat dissipation.
- The walls are insulated with glasswool, low external temperatures and excellent thermal stability.
- The door is a thick toughened glass plate.
- The silicone rubber gasket provides a good seal between the door and the oven body.
- The insulation and the gasket are asbestos-free.
- The door is hinged on the right hand side.
The chamber is heated by large area heaters strapped to its outer surface.
No-wear switching (solid state relay) is used for activating and deactivating the heating elements.
As an option, internal heating plates can be installed instead of the external heating elements.
An exhaust solenoid valve is situated for convenience connection to a vacuum pump. The inlet solenoid valve ac-cept air entry or inert gas connection.
A vacuum gauge is fitted showing vacuum pulled from 0 to 1000 mBar.
The valve is a 3-position manual for the 20 litres model.
TEMPERATURE CONTROL & SAFETY:
Temperature sensor is a J thermocouple inside the chamber. The temperature is controlled by a precise micropro-cessor based-controller that provides a high accuracy and prevents the set temperature from being exceeded.
The independent over temperature thermostat cut out has an adjustable upper limit, giving a class 3.1 protec-tion.
The auto tune PID digital controller digitally displays the set and actual values of temperature, and incorporates a heater indicator lamp.
The control panel houses an ON/OFF switch and a fault indicator lamp which lights when the safety thermostat comes into operation.
ALL C3000 CONTROLLER FUNCTIONS:
The PID digital controller offers the following functions:
- Temperature Measurement with Pt100 Ω .
- Set and actual temperature display.
- Delayed start: From 1mn to 99h59 mn.
- Heating ramp: From 0, 1 to 20° C/mn.
- Heating timer: 0 to 99h59 mn.
- Repeat loop.
- Buzzer at the end of the cycle.
- Overtemperature cut out.
Multiple position shelving for convenient loading / unloading.